Call us @ 1-800-827-GATE (4283) to answer any questions you may have or to receive a free quote
Check out our Gate Galleries for examples of our quality automatic gate systems.
Welcome to Continental Gate Co.
Continental Gate has been an industry leader in the manufacturing of automatic gate systems for over 40 years. We strive to maintain our excellent reputation of producing a high quality, affordable, dependable and low-maintenance gate system with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction and service.
Our Vertical Pivot Design Offers many benefits, such as:
- Solar power, 115VAC or 220VAC
- An extremely low maintenance, automated gate system with fewer moving parts than horizontal track gates for long lasting durability.
- Also with NO HYDRAULICS, there are no fittings or hoses to leak, reservoirs to fill, or complicated wiring with special parts to order.
- Allows installation in places where horizontal gates cannot function, such as: on an inclide where the terrain may be restricting, and on roadways frequently blocked by blowing and drifting snow.
- Virtually impervious to weather conditions, such as: Alaska winters, Arizona desert heat, New Orleans humidity, or Maine sea air.
- Gate panels can be constructed from steel or aluminum and can be custom-built with a variety of designs available.
- Entire system is powder-coated, with your choice of colors, to ensure years of rust-free protection.
- All access and safety options available: telephone entry systems, digital key pads, three-button switches, single-button switches, loop detectors, free-exit sensors, video cameras, transmitter/receiver, Miller Safety Edges, Photo-eyes, card readers and software management.
- All gate systems include a lockable manual override system that allows the gate to be hand-operated, and comes standard with battery back-up.
- Ask about our DC Motor Advantages.
- Blue Tooth enabled operators.